Some people had trouble downloading the MyBreath Lite app. Nirinjan gives the following details if you experience difficulty the first time.
There are 2 ways that you can download the MyBreath Lite app.
Download Directly From Your iPhone or iPad – Note that you need a wireless connection because the app is quite large due to the high quality audio that we use in it.
- Open the App Store icon (it’s blue with a capital letter A in a circle)
- Go to the bottom menu and select “Search”
- Touch the search field at the top (it’s black with an “x” on the right)
- Type in “MyBreath Lite”
- Select “MyBreath Lite”
- Touch “Free” and it will download
Using a Desktop or Laptop Computer
- Go to this url: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mybreath-lite/id610269221?mt=8
- Under the MyBreath icon, select “View in iTunes”
- Select “Download”
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer
- Select iPhone/iPad within iTunes
- Select Apps
- Scroll to MyBreath Lite
- Select “Install”
- Select “Apply” and “Sync” at the bottom right corner of the iTunes page